Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Trips off campus


While Trinity has a wide variety of different opportunities on campus, there is still so much to do off campus. So in this entry I will be talking about some of the recent exploits my friends and I have had off campus. Starting Friday we went to a nearby park which name I cannot remember for the life of me. This park was only five minutes away and was a perfect place to play a pickup game of football or Ultimate Frisbee. We brought a stereo and a long board to make the day at the park even more enjoyable. The next day my friends and I took a trip to the Riverwalk in downtown San Antonio. The Riverwalk is something I feel that every Trinity student should visit at some point. It is an extremely beautiful attraction filled with vibrant shops and restaurant. When we went there on Saturday we went to a Mexican grille called the Iron Cactus. While at the Iron Cactus we tried some generic Mexican food, but it was still tons of fun. So when you are sitting in your dorm room, and don’t know what to do, look around San Antonio and you will most likely find some awesome activity to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment